Tuesday, July 27, 2010

 

Day 1617 - Twofer Tuesday

Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

Here's a Memorial Weekend photo of Savi and her favorite flashlight (of course I would say that, because I gave it to her).


Look at that grin! We did our best to entertain her, and she did her best to entertain us.


I'm going to interrupt here and say that I had finished the blog here, and tried to save it, and lost everything except the first two paragraphs.

I am not going to try to recreate the whole thing, but I did tell about finishing my homework, and told about the seafood cravings I've been having.

I made mahi-mahi burgers Friday night, crab cakes Saturday night, and seafood chowder Sunday night. I am out of both salmon burgers and mahi-mahi burgers.

I'd better get this published before I lose it! TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!


Comments:
Yeah, I definitely have cravings for fish. I can't eat meat and poultry all the time. You know what's good for you? Sauerkraut. It has natural probiotics. I eat it all the time now.
 
I love that happy smile on Savi's face!

I'm satisfying my seafood craving tomorrow night with lobster--we've invited Aunt Mary Ann and Uncle Doug. Ymmm! FB is coming soon!

Thanks, Marcia--I was wondering how to spell sauerkraut. I like it on hot dogs--do you buy it in the deli? I'll have to ask.

Yesterday I said we had hot dots at our Goodwill Fellowship cook out, and Gil asked "Which one was she?" He's so funny!
 
Sauerkraut--that's your German background, Marcia. I do not like it. Love all the fish burgers you're having, Karen. Of course your mother has to rub it in about the lobsters--
 
I love sauerkraut AND fish AND lobsters. So there...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?