Saturday, July 24, 2010

 

Day 1614 - Carol Ann! Carol Ann!


Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

I know, I know - very creepy photo from Poltergeist, one of my very favorite movies...

There are twin boys who go to the pool at the health club who look remarkably like the little boy in Poltergeist, except doubled!

I actually heard their voices yesterday - and you know what??

THEY SOUND LIKE HIM TOO! OMIGOSH!

I've got nothing else to say to top that one except 'Carol Ann! Carol Ann!'

If you're not a Poltergeist movie fan, you won't know what the heck I'm talking about. Sorry about that.

TTFN and have a nice Saturday!

Comments:
Yeah, that part in the movie is scary. That tree was awful. He didn't look very much like his sister. Let's see, what else can I say that's boring and a waste of your time to read? Well, it's humid here. I had a good concert last week (big concert). Lots of tourists here. Everything's expensive to go to... I want to see a musical here that has some people I know in it, and it's $25. Oh well, that's the way it goes. I'm watching a movie about Nikola Tesla, the scientist. What else...Big meeting tomorrow at my church, we'll see what they decide about their budget. Could have ramifications for my job. Hoping for the best.
 
Fingers crossed for you tomorrow, Marcia! Good luck!
 
Yes, Marcia--wishing you the best for tomorrow's meeting and hoping reason and fairness and appreciation for your considerable and expert contributions will rule the day!

As to Poltergeist, my least favorite movie, after Silence of the Lamb!

Steve is still gaining from his hospitlization in NC. Keep the prayers and healing thoughts coming, please!
 
I think the blog should be renamed to "confessions of a delirious mind". Just noticed you mentioned changing it....haha!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?