Friday, July 23, 2010

 

Day 1613 - Friday is here at last!


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers -

It's Friday, Hooray! You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Hey - no free food at work today. Oh well.

It has been EXTREMELY hot this week, I just feel wrung out and tired from the heat.

Here's a really cool photo - Heather, how did you or Jen do this? I really like it! Take some more!

Charlie and I watched 'Shutter Island' last night - it was OK but I kept falling asleep during the movie.

This will be a short blog because I want to go to bed. As you recall, I write the blog the night before.

TTFN, have a nice Friday and a nice weekend!

Comments:
Haha! I just edited it in Photoshop =) It was too blurry of a pic to keep as is, and too FUNNY of a pic to delete, so I played with it. I like it too!!

Off to work I go...hi ho, hi ho
 
Very cool photo Heather! I don't know how to post photos to a blog or anywhere much less know how to photoshop.
 
That's different for sure, Heather!

Just spoke with Lyn--Steve is a little better today.

We've been having nice weather--up to 80 but not high humidity.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?