Wednesday, July 21, 2010

 

Day 1611 - Midweek and Midlife


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Here's a great photo of Savannah jumping. Her feet are off the ground! Very, very cute.

Yesterday was the day my homework WOULD have been due. Today is the day that I WOULD have had class again, as well as a new homework assignment for next week. But NOOOO, not this week.

Today we are having big events at work, plus lunch catered by Chick Fil A, plus cake and popcorn this afternoon. I have a volunteer time slot at 3pm to serve cake and popcorn to the masses.

Imagine me surrounded by cake and popcorn. Can you hear me in my role as server?

'One for you, and one for ME.
One for you and one for Charlie.
One for you and one for ME AGAIN.'

Or perhaps another tactic, taught to me by Seinfeld reruns...

'No cake for YOU!
No popcorn for YOU!'

TTFN and have a great Wednesday!

Comments:
Karen, is it "no soup for you" from the Soup Kitchen? It's reopening now according to Today show.
 
I think Heather took this photo after Savi got out of the car after a long trip to Maine. She is jumping for joy! Maine, Maine, Maine!

Wow, cake and popcorn, who could resist!
 
Yes, that reference is the 'No soup for you' guy.

I resisted the cake and popcorn at work, BUT I brought some strawberry cake home for Charlie. He loved it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?