Monday, July 19, 2010

 

Day 1609 - Monday, Monday...


Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

Meet Bubba, the BIGGEST cantaloupe I've ever purchased.

I put a drink bottle next to it for reference, but you can see the paper towel holder behind it, and the melon was every bit as wide.

I say WAS, because I've already dissected it, cut it into chunks, and put it in containers for easy access.

The cantaloupe weighed several pounds. Not bad for $1.98 at Walmart, right? I got a pineapple for 99 cents, too.

I am starting to think my brain is filled with cantaloupe.

I forgot my swim shoes yesterday when Charlie and I went to the pool. I don't know where my address book is. I forgot to call my SISTER for several days. What is UP with THAT?

Cheryl - I finally got your belated birthday card in the mail, and I can't remember if I SIGNED IT! Good grief! I know you'll figure out who it came from.

Have a nice Monday, whoever you are, and TTFN!

Comments:
You'll have to forgive me, Karen, for laughing through your memory tale of woes! I know it's not funny. Sorry! (said with a Cranston accent, like Savi) Oh my! Let me see--I forgot to take the cool whip out of the freezer last night to make a grapenut pie this morning (for pot luck supper tonight at Historical--nobody up here can have a mtg without eating first--why is that? -but I digress.) The directions say to let it sit for 4 hrs in the fridge, not to unthaw it on your counter top. Well guess what, I thawed it in the fridge for 30 min. and 45 min on the counter top and it was ready to go. So there! I don't forget much because I'm not doing much, how about that!

Hey that's a massive cantaloupe. I hope it tastes as good as it looks!
 
No worries - it IS funny!

I am not alone, I know that for sure. Nearly everyone I talk to has the same problem.

Why do you think that is?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?