Sunday, July 18, 2010

 

Day 1608 - Sunday, unless I forgot...

Greetings, Blogregation!

Maybe I should say 'Fogregation', because I am just in a FOG these days.

Birthdays, to-do's, shopping items, if I don't write it down I do NOT remember it. I even think I'll remember, and then I don't.

I have even left my breakfast in the microwave a couple of times and left for work without heating it up! Sheesh.

As Charlie has said in the past 'I can't remember the last time I forgot that'.

We even rented a very long but forgettable movie from Nextflix and watched it last night.

It was 'In the Name of the King', a part medieval, part martial-arts fantasy movie, which was a really weird combination. The King was played by Burt Reynolds, of all people. I can't wait to forget that one completely.

Have a nice Sunday, everyone. Hopefully I'll remember to write the blog for Monday!

Comments:
A sad weekend for Mike's family. Thinking of you, helped by those lovely flowers Karen posted yesterday. Sudden losses are even more devastating because there is no chance to prepare or say goodby.
 
I did post a note of sympathy for Mike's Aunt, but late last night, so perhaps Heather didn't read it. I'll get a card in the mail to him.

Yup, it's Sunday, Karen! Charlie's comment is unforgetable, "I can't remember the last time I forgot that"! Oh my! Too much on our minds sometimes. I even write down birthdays that are approaching, so I'll get cards out in a timely fashion. The 14th was Samantha's birthday which I didn't realize until Lyn told me, and she was very happy with a belated birthday card.
 
I am late on several cards, and you know that's not like me!

I love to have my cards arrive on time, but oh well, better late than never.

How are you feeling, Heather??
 
Hi all. I almost forgot to post today. lol.
Savi, Jen and I are all feeling MUCH better. We all spent the day at the beach (Evan too) with some of my friends. (the one who has the camper & cooks every sunday). It was a beautiful, perfect beach day. The water was warm and the waves were huge. With so many people there to help play with Savi, I actually got time to swim! It was a nice day. =) Savi and I spent the day yesterday at the beach with my friend Joan and her step son. Savi slept on my lap nearly the entire day! What a difference a day makes.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?