Saturday, July 17, 2010

 

Day 1607 - No rest for a weary heart


Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders -

I'm putting up a picture of flowers in sympathy for those in need of comfort.

It hurts, doesn't it? I can't accurately describe the pain we feel when we are losing someone.

The thing I always tell myself is that the people we love who pass away will be out of pain, and those of us left behind will just have to bear it.

Heather, I'm very sorry to hear about Mike's Aunt, and yes, of course I remember when you worked at Olan Mills.

Get well, and keep us informed.

Love you!

Comments:
Thank you. Aline died just after 2am. No info yet on services. We are expecting it to be midweek as Aline is an organ donor. Guess that takes extra time? So sad. I feel terrible for her husband. They were supposed to leave for a trip friday. He will be lost without her.
 
Thank you for letting us know, Heather.

We are very, very sorry and send our sympathy to Mike, his father, and the family. xxxx
 
Yes, our sympathy to Mike and his Dad and all of their family. It's never a good time to lose someone you love.

Hope you are feeling better, Heather!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?