Friday, July 16, 2010

 

Day 1606 - No Rest for the Bloggy


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

Here's another cute photo of Savannah and her cousin Ali, my niece. Savannah's still holding her new stuffed animal, even next to the water.

This is going to be a short blog, because I want to go to BED.

I worked all day, then attended a get together with work folks after work, then went to the health club, and then got gas, so I didn't get home until after 9pm.

If you recall, nowadays I write the blog the night before and set when to publish it. Well, it's 10:30pm and past my bedtime.

With that said - you can start being thankful that it's Friday.

You know what to do, march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Everything after that is up to you! TTFN and have a nice Friday!

Comments:
Hello. That's all I have to say. Goodbye.
 
"Went to the health club, and then got gas"--interesting.
 
home sick with Savi's bug. Yuck.
 
Too tired to comment--just kidding! Happy Friday and weekend everyone! This Sunday is a big organ concert for Marcia. I'm sure it will be great--sorry we cannot be there!

Every day is a good day when we can see a picture of Savi and Ally! Sorry you are sick, Heather!
 
Heather - PLEASE take Immodium AD if you have the runs. It is the best stuff in the world. Get well soon! xxxx
 
Yes, I will be doing that tomorrow for the beach, assuming I'm not still nauseous. THAT is the worst part of this. I hate throwing up. =(

So everyone was called to the hospital tonight. they are taking Aline off the respirator and don't know if she will survive the night. I feel terrible for the family. This is the aunt that I worked for at Olan Mills years ago. Pretty much the ONLY family member that Mike likes, and his Dad's younger sister. Lionel is a wreck as you can imagine. Aline was set to leave today for a trip to Arizona with her husband. So sad. I wish I could be there with them, but the last thing they need is a stomach bug in the hospital! Bad timing to get sick.
 
Just got another update. Her brain is so badly damaged that if she were to breathe on her own, she would be a vegetable. And the swelling in her brain is so bad that it would eventually snap her brain stem. So there really is no chance of her recovering. Such a sad day. Everyone is staying at the hospital until she passes. =(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?