Wednesday, July 14, 2010

 

Day 1604 - Midweek, Midlife and MidMonth


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers -

Did you notice that it's midweek, midlife AND midmonth? July is FLYING by!

Here's a cute picture of Savi and her newest stuffed animal. This is SOOOO much cuter than yesterdays boring picture of a FENCE.

She looks so content with her toes in the sand. I want MY toes in the sand too, but I have to wait till the end of August. *sigh*

Changing subjects -

Movie tip - don't bother to rent 'Crazy on the Outside' starring Tim Allen and Sigourney Weaver. It was both bad AND boring.

Today is training day - I'll be in class for 2 hours today. I'm just thankful I finished my homework yesterday during my lunch hour. I'm telling you, homework is NOT fun, but it is very effective because you have to DO it.

My class homework took me a few hours total to slog through, spending a little bit of time over several days. I felt bad about it taking so long till another person in the class told me she spent SIX HOURS doing hers. I feel better all of a sudden...

TTFN and have a nice Mid-everything!

Comments:
quiet group today? We went out to Bugaboo's today instead of going for chicken tomorrow. Savi was so insanely adorable that she got a FREE soda AND a FREE ice cream from our waitress. =)She is still sick with a stomach bug.


no more vomiting, but she still has awful diarrhea. Her poor bummy is all red and sore. =(
 
Sorry Savi is sick. She looks so contented in this photo. Wouldn't you like to know what she is thinking?

Karen, homework on top of all that you do at work and away from work--good for you! I suppose the advantage is that you are learning something.

Happy Birthday to Mike and to Samantha!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?