Monday, July 12, 2010

 

Day 1602 - Monday, Monday...


Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

Here's an adorable picture of granddaughter Savi with my niece, Allison.

Evidently they were the best of buddies 4th of July weekend.

Savi's little hand resting on Ali's knee is so sweet and loving, isn't it?

Too cute.

Well, the weekend is over, and I did some work on my homework on Saturday but I have a ways to go.

I might have mentioned that I am taking an internal training class in C# (pronounced C-sharp) once a week for the next 6 weeks - 8 weeks total. We've already completed two classes, and we have homework every week.

About half the class has already dropped out after 2 weeks. I think that is because the homework is mandatory and a bit challenging.

If you didn't read yesterdays comments, Charlie and I went to see the movie 'Knight and Day' yesterday, starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. We enjoyed it! It was funny, cute, and has a lot of action as well. Mom - I think you and Gil should go see it.

Wish me luck finishing my homework, and have a nice Monday! TTFN!

Comments:
Hey, I found my sandal. It was in my wastebasket, at the bottom. Shows you I've been too busy to empty my trash, or I would have found it sooner...
 
Great, Marcia. Not to gross out anyone, but I have found my dental partial in the trash several times.
 
That's a wonderful photo of Ally and Savi! Yes, they were the best of friends! Can I get a copy from Flikr or must Heather send it to me?

I forgot to mention yesterday that Gil and I went to see Knight and Day, and enjoyed it. A lot of people were out to see it, whereas we have been to movies with only ourselves there.

Another 90 degree day. Very unusual for Maine! Too hot to swim until later.

Glad you found you sandal, Marcia! And Nancy your partial.
 
Hi Mom!

Yes, you can download it yourself from Flickr, or contact Heather or me to send it to you in an email.

It was LESS than 90 today here! Go figure!

xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?