Friday, July 09, 2010

 

Day 1599 - Friday, Hooray!


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers -

It's Friday, Hooray! See how happy Savannah is?

You know what to do - march in a circle (preferably at the beach in the ocean) chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Even though this has been a short week, I am ready for Friday and the weekend again. I am almost out of Amish tomatoes, we may need to take another journey to Ethridge to get more!

Have I mentioned the peaches Charlie brought home from the peach farm?

We didn't even KNOW there was a peach farm nearby until recently, and now we are enjoying DELICIOUS tree ripened peaches. Thanks, Julie, for reminding us about Forgies!

Here's a link if you want to read about Forgies and get totally jealous...

http://www.forgiefruitfarm.com/

TTFN and have a nice weekend!

Comments:
I want those peaches! I bought 3 yesterday at the supermarket, and the first one isn't good at all. Jeesh!

Not too much going on here today. Gil worked some on building the replacement wall behind the garage and patio, but too hot to do much, considering he has to lift 20 lb. cement stone blocks. I'm trying to read some of a new book, "New Mainers" about some of the immigrants here in Lewiston and Portland from various countries. Right now I'm reading about a woman raised in Afhganistan--an amazing person and story.

Mary Ann is stopping by to sell us Kiwanis tickets for their breakfast Sun. morning. She's working today setting up for their Auction.

I think I was there when that picture was taken of Savi. She loves everything!

Have a great weekend everyone!
 
I love peaches! Karen I did enjoy seeing Savi and she is adorable. When she first saw me on Sat she came over and touched my leg and let me hug her. On Sunday, she was too busy with the Hempel kids to give me the time of day, right Heather? She was still a special ray of sunshine. And of course I loved seeing Heather and that huggy bear Evan!
 
Where are the pictures, everyone??

xxxx
 
sorry Mamma!! too late at work and too tired to edit them...tomorrow for sure!
 
I'm always happy to share the peach love, Karen. I'm sure you're making Charlie ice cream right now!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?