Thursday, July 08, 2010

 

Day 1598 - A LOSER no more!


Greetings, Bloggy Finders and Keepers!

I am a Loser and Weeper no more.

The prodigal aqua shoes have returned, I've found them!

This picture isn't really them, it's just there to put you in the aqua shoe frame of mind.

They had slipped behind the shoe rack in my closet, and I finally spotted them. Hooray!

I know that these aqua shoe blogs are totally unnecessary and trivial, but hey - they're free.

Have a great Thursday, Friday is TOMORROW!

Comments:
Right now I can't find one of my sandals, that I wear all the time in my "work" house. I know it's there somewhere...
 
I'm back at work. I was happy to have our cool fog, but did enjoy having normal summer days, unlike SF which is rarely hot.
 
Welcome Home, Nancy! Did you enjoy seeing adorable Savi?

Hi Marcia, hope you find your sandal!
 
I hope you don't have to buy another pair, Marcia! Maybe you'll be as lucky as Karen.

Nancy our "normal summer weather" while you were here in Maine was warmer than usual.

It's so quiet at our house today you could hear a pin drop! We miss our wonderful company!
 
I understand this question. I invite to discussion.
 
How so?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?