Tuesday, July 06, 2010

 

Day 1596 - I'm a LOOOSSSEERRR...


Greetings, Bloggy Back to Work-ers!

That's right, I said it.

I'm a LOSER.

I'm a LOSER because I LOSE STUFF.

Somewhere in this house, I have a shocking pink pair of aqua shoes that I bought at Big Lots.

Somewhere, and I don't know where. I can't find them! That's why I'm a LOSER.

I told Charlie about the loss of my aqua shoes. He told me that he has TWO pair of aqua shoes somewhere in the house, and can't find those either.

So... what does that mean? That we're both LOSERS, or that we have some invisible house gremlins that live off aqua shoes? I wonder....

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
Actually, I don't really know where our aqua shoes are either. Losers # 3 and 4! Gil's gone to the dump and to the Legion Hall to set up for Bingo, Dave is awake and having his first cup of coffee, and I'm waiting for more bodies before cooking eggs and bacon. Yesterday I made blueberry pancakes (no yummy Maine blueberries, yet--imports from NJ, I think!)

Tomorrow Dave, Steph, Em, Allie, and Tim all leave for WI. I hate to see them go, but they have jobs and a life in WI! It's hot, 90 degrees yesterday, and the same today and tomorrow. We're grateful for the pool!

I miss little Savi (and her Mom and Uncle, too, of course--no favoritism--she's just a lot cuter because of her age!) Yesterday when they were ready to leave we couldn't find Tim's little stuffed fox, and Heather was looking to be sure it wasn't in one of their bags, then she asked Savi who said she hid it on the window in the kitchen. And she had! Another cute story-- yesterday morning she went outside with me to get the paper(I was carrying her), and she walked back on the driveway stepping on an occasional small stone, saying "Ouch, ouch, ouch"!
 
Boy is it HOT!!! I am missing your pool, Grammy!! And all of you, of course. =)
Nice to be back at work today, though. Nice to be back to my grubby house and my puppy dogs =) Hope to get my billion pictures uploaded to Flickr soon...maybe Wednesday??
 
Glad to hear from both of you!

We are eating corn on the cob and tomatoes from Amish country, and BOY are they good.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?