Saturday, July 03, 2010

 

Day 1593 - The Holiday Weekend is HERE!

Greetings, Bloggy 4th of July Funlovers!

Here's a photo from 2006, the last time I managed to get to Maine for the 4th of July weekend.

All the relatives gather at my Aunt and Uncles lakeside 'camp' (which is now a year round home), and swim, boat and cook out over a wood fire.

It is TONS of fun, and that's what they're all doing today!

Meanwhile, here in Tennessee I am getting ready to go to water aerobics, which won't be quite as fun, but I need to work off the big breakfast I just ate.

Have a great day, everyone! TTFN!

Comments:
No comments today, sorry--we're all at the picnic or recovering from it! It was better talking with you, Karen, telling you the news!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?