Wednesday, June 30, 2010

 

Day 1590 - Midweek and Midlife


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers -

Here's another adorable photo of the cutest granddaughter anyone could ask for!

I wish I was going to Maine for the 4th of July weekend, but I will be there the end of August, so I'll just have to be PATIENT.

Reminder to self - BE PATIENT.

Our new water aerobics instructor was encouraging us yesterday to 'get rid of all our anger' by punching the water yesterday.

Guess what? I don't have any anger - does that mean I don't exercise properly? I think not.

Charlie has just returned from a fishing trip out to Utah, and brought me back a beautiful silver and blue bracelet. I'm wearing it to work today.

Hey - it's the last day of June - time to pay bills. So long, June... Hello, July!

TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
Hey Karen,
I love this picture of Savi. I made a 8x11 color copy. It's hanging next to my pc. It makes me smile every time I look at it ;^) Just love that little belly!
CLS
 
aww, that's sweet!!! =)
Yes, Mamma. Patience. I'm being patient too until August! We miss you!!!!
 
I miss everyone, and can't wait to come back and spend more time just doing anything - beach, zoo, or nothing at all!

Don't forget - Nordic Lodge too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?