Monday, June 28, 2010

 

Day 1588 - Countdown to the 4th


Greetings, Bloggy Summertimers -

Can you believe it's almost the 4th of July?

We get NEXT Monday off - that will be the 4th of July holiday rather than friday.

Here's yet another cute photo of Miss Savi at the beach - look at those curls! Love em!

Shameless food plug:

I love Kettle Bakes brand baked potato chips, original flavor. They are absolutely delicous and really crunchy.

I had an excellent weekend - yesterday was a 7 hour shopping extravaganza with my friend S.Y. We had a great day.

What did you do this weekend, and what are your plans for the 4th? My family has a big reunion every other 4th of July, and there will be cookouts and lobster boils and car racing and fireworks.

TTFN and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
I'm so excited for the 4th I'm already PACKED! Just me and my little girl...so fun! =)
 
Have a wonderful time, Heather!! xxx
 
Three bloggees will be participating in those events, but not Karen! Waaaahhh! Heather, does this mean Evan is not coming??? Waaahhh!

Heather and Savi are coming--Yaaayyyy! Heather, I'm bringing the cutest swimsuit for Savi (on sale, I couldn't resist) BUT NO REQUIREMENT THAT SAVI WEAR IT IN MAINE--I'm sure you have an adorable suit already picked out. Now that she's a beach gal she needs a lot of them!
 
Oh - isn't Evan going??
 
No guys, Evan isn't going. =(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?