Friday, June 25, 2010

 

Day 1585 - What? It's FRIDAY?


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

Here's a nice weekend kind of photo - Savannah jumping in the waves at the beach. Aaaaaahhhhh....

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

The week went by fast, but it was very busy. My brain is ready for a rest.

It is still extremely hot here, but we had some thunderstorms last night and I am hoping it will be a little cooler. Well, I'll take that back. I looked online, and it is not supposed to get out of the 90's until the middle of next week. Sheesh.

Have I mentioned I keep a cooler in the car? I change out the blue ice in it every day, and keep my swim bag in it so my bathing caps won't melt. I'm not kidding, several years ago when it was very hot, my bathing caps DID melt and were ruined.

The outdoor pool at the health club is in the 90's - not even refreshing to be in.

What are you doing this weekend? TTFN and have fun!

Comments:
Is this the kid who is afraid of a swimming pool? Savi, I'm with you--I much prefer the ocean to a pool.

Weekend plans are a 4 1/2 hr opera Die Walkure (my favorite) tonite, and Sunday watching the Gay Pride parade and attending a Red Sox - Giants game, with our Ace and 2-time Cy Young award winner, Tim Lincecum, on the mound. I'm torn, since both teams need to win for their division races.
 
too tired to blog...have a great weekend!
 
A Wagner fan, Nancy? I like Puccini.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?