Wednesday, June 23, 2010

 

Day 1583 - Midweek and Midlife...


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers -

I just can't resist another photo of that honey.

Isn't it the most bee-utiful honey you ever saw? Gush, gush, gush...

Come to think of it, it's a little bit like having a child or a grandchild that we coo over.

We just CROW like it is the most unique and special honey we ever saw, and nobody else's honey could possibly be as beautiful or wonderful as OUR honey.

You know what I mean? I'll bet you do. I believe the term is 'Fit to Bust'.

I guess I'll shut up now, after I get the song 'Just a spoonful of honey makes the medicine go down' to stop playing in my brain...

Comments:
Hi Karen, Yes, that's beautiful honey! How does it taste on biscuits? we had a splendid afternoon with Heather, Savannah, and Evan--first lunch from Subway, then visiting until just before 5pm. Savannah played "Hide and Seek", counting to 10, then "coming ready or not"--so adorable! It's hot today--80's for sure. Lyn and Steve went on the bike but got back early enough to visit. I'm sure Savannah was lookiing for her "GiGi". She only calls me Peggy!
 
It was a nice afternoon, Thank you Grammy, Lyn and Steve! Looking forward to next weekend to visit in Maine for the 4th! I haven't been up for the 4th since I was a teenager!!!!!! Sheesh.
 
Glad you had a nice day, everyone!

I did too - went out for Chinese food with a couple of girlfriends.

Aka 'Hen Party'! ha!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?