Sunday, June 20, 2010

 

Day 1580 - Is it Summer Yet?


Greetings, Bloggy Beach Goers!

Here's a picture of Scarborough Beach in Rhode Island, with Miss Savi getting her sunglasses on.

Sorry I chopped off Mom and Evans heads...

For the next several days, the temps are going to be near 100 degrees.

So far in June, 12 days have been above 90.

I'm sorry - that is too bloody hot.

I wish I could go to the beach and stick my toes in the freezing cold ocean!

Charlie and I are going to the pool early in the morning before the heat of the day arrives. It will be almost 80 in the morning anyway, plenty warm enough to go in the pool. The outdoor pool temp is in the high 80's as well, and will get even hotter this week.

Also on the agenda for today - a trip to Walmart, and making squash casserole.

TTFN and have a nice Sunday!

Comments:
Squash casserole??????!!! EW!
I have new pics from Jen's grad. party and from the beach yesterday. Will be posting the beach ones today, the grad ones are up now =)
Thought about going back to the beach today, but we are too burnt to try it. Maybe I will blow up Savi's little pool and we can sit in that. HA!
 
It is only 1pm and already 92 degrees here. TOO BLOODY HOT! I'll be watching for the pictures!

xxxx
 
Hey! They're up already! Awesome pictures - especially the beach ones and that one of Jen that is pop-art!

xxx
 
It has been the opposite here. We have had a much cooler spring than normal with rain in late May which is rare. It's warmer today, the day I'm in the office! Friday and yesterday it was cold and windy.

What is in the squash casserole? It could be good.
 
Heather, just saw the new photos, didn't know you added so many since last week when I looked. Savi and that curly hair--some adorable photos I hope to see on da blog--the b&w of Savi is wonderful!
 
So we didn't go back to the beach today. Went to my friend Joan's house and hung out in her pool for a few hours. Savi HATED it. I tried twice to bring her into the pool with me and she screamed and clung to my neck. Hoping she will try next time and do better. Joan and I even got her a couple floaties but she wouldn't use them. Oh well....still had a fun day!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?