Saturday, June 19, 2010

 

Day 1579 - An exercise in restraint...

Greetings, Bloggy Pizza Lovers!

Here's a cute photo (from the web) of some squirrels enjoying pizza, of all things.

I am going to water aerobics this morning, then I'm going for Mellow Mushroom's awesome pizza with Charlie and Buddy Joe.

The exercise in restraint is - how much pizza to order, how much to consume, and how much to bring home?

I LOVE pizza, especially Mellow Mushroom pizza which has super thick, chewy, bubbly crust.

I might be able to work off enough calories in two hours of exercising to make up ONE slice of pizza, but that's pushing it.

I know that every calorie after that first slice will immediately attach itself to my butt. Sorry, I said the b word.

However, there is no way I will only eat one slice. That can't happen. Guess it's going to be salad for dinner after the lunchtime pigout.

TTFN and I hope YOU have as nice a Saturday as we will!

Comments:
Hi all!
Just got back from a nice day at the beach! Cooked myself again. ugh. Brought lots of yummy stuff and we hardly ate any of it. Spent most of the time in the water with savi =) lots of fun!!! Might do it again tomorrow...might.
xoxo
 
Heather, poor thing! Wear your sunblock!!! xxx
 
Lyn and Mom and I had a nice time walking around, after I got done with work, and then we had a bite to eat. It's nice weather here. Tomorrow is another busy day for me. Then a potluck with my Women's Chorus, that Mom and Lyn will go to, too.
 
Use sunblock and a hat. Sun is brutal to blonds. Several of our family members (including me) have had (benign)skin cancers from our years of being outdoors with no suntan lotion (which wasn't used then, or not much anyway).

Marcia, wish I were there in Nantucket!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?