Thursday, June 17, 2010

 

Day 1577 - Pass the Chips N Salsa, Please!


Greetings, Bloggy Waitin' for the Weekenders!

I just love this picture of Savi on the sun porch. Too cute...

Yesterday felt a little bit like a Friday. Even if today feels a little bit more like a Friday, it isn't Friday yet!

We are having a 'group mixer' team building event after work today, a social event that they are arranging on a monthly basis.

This one is at a local mexican restaurant, and I guess will consist of 'hang out, talk, and eat chips and salsa'. The only bad thing - the parking situation at the restaurant is awful, I might not be able to find a spot!

I'll give it a try though, pop in, consume a few calories, and bond with my peers.

TTFN and have a nice Thursday!

Comments:
Another adorable photo of Savi. Nice sun porch too. Heather I just looked at your website, and you snuck (sneaked?) in some photos of Memorial Day and others that I've never seen. Jen's graduation dress and hair (boyfriend too) look great.
 
I did sneak em in!! I've been TRYING to be good and post my new ones...trying.
Did you make it for the meet and eat, mamma?? =)
 
Nancy, You took the words right out of my mouth--beautiful Savi and lovely sun room! Sounds like a great after work social hour, chips and salsa. Hope you found a place to park. Well this afternoon I had our car serviced at 9,200 miles so I'm all set to go to Prov tomorrow. While I took our car to Auburn, Gil was working with son-in-law, Rusty, replacing a wall behind the garage. He's replacing the rotted wood with stone blocks.
 
Meet and eat!! why didn't I think of that. Very funny.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?