Wednesday, June 16, 2010

 

Day 1576 - Mid June, Midweek, Midlife...

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Here's another cute Savi outfit and photo - I love this one, Heather!

It is the middle of June already - have you noticed?

It is incredibly hot for June - we've come close to setting records for heat. The outdoor pool at the health club is HOT, not warm, HOT.

It really wasn't very refreshing, but it was overcast yesterday afternoon so I wanted to enjoy being outdoors without worrying about sunburn.

There is music playing at the outdoor pool, and the stations vary but I suppose it's some kind of satellite service that plays popular music.

Anyway - there was a little girl (maybe 7 or 8) at the pool yesterday, a guest of her BFF (best friend forever).

Whenever certain songs came on - she would jump out of the pool (with her big, bulky yellow lifejacket on) and scream 'That song is on my ipod!' and do a little dance on the concrete next to the pool until the next song came on.

She was screaming AGAIN when they went inside and she discovered the jacuzzi in the womens locker room. 'They have a POOL in here! They have a POOL in here!' she squealed. Everything was such a big adventure to her.

What did I do? Avoided them like the plague... TTFN!

Comments:
HAHAHA! Like the plague, huh? Too funny!!! Savi is already saying "I like this one! I like this one" when Jen is playing songs from her Ipod. She's also not shy to tell Jen which one's she DOESN'T LIKE. HA!
It's been rainy and overcast here...cooler. Now it's warming up again and this weekend should be hot again. We are planning a trip to the beach. Jen is going with her friends and I will bring my friend Joan with Savi and me. Should be fun. =)
 
Yes, nice photo and outfit, for sure! Savi is so photogenic. Send some of that hot air up here! Well actually I'll be on Nantucket this weekend, so it may be warmer there. We went to have lunch with friends today at Kennebunkport, and it got quite cool when the sun went in. Have fun at the beach this weekend, Heather, and hope to see you next Wed afternoon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?