Monday, June 14, 2010

 

Day 1574 - Monday, Monday...


Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

Here's Miss Savi - wearing someones sunglasses. Reminds me of that song 'I gotta wear shades'.

Yes, another work week is here - it's MONDAY!

Seems like Monday came along awfully fast - where did the weekend go?

Charlie and I went to the health club to swim yesterday, and the outdoor pool was warmer than the indoor pool! It was wonderful to swim outdoors.

Then we came back home for a bit, then took a drive and ran errands, then got Gyros for lunch (YUM!) from Fat Mo's, then back home again for the rest of the day.

I made a batch of my famous black and blue jam, and washed the kitchen floor, and did a load of wash. You really wanted to know all that, didn't you?

Last night we watched the Season 3 premiere of 'True Blood', which was fun but certainly not for everyone.

TTFN and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
We watch True Blood, too. I like "Brotherhood", also, which is shot in Providence. It's another HBO one. I watch "Treme", also, but I need to catch up. We Tivo everything.
 
Hi all--I didn't get to the blog yesterday. Very busy with Morgan's graduation in the late afternoon (she was salutatorian, and rec'd about 7 scholarships (these are fairly small amounts, I am told), and the night before Phoenix rec'd 2 scholarships, one for $20,000, not bad!) Also yesterday, 4 sisters and one brother and 2 spouses (Peg P.and Gil) attended the UU Church in WP where we grew up, then went for breakfast with Eleanor and Milt and Vance joining us. Nice day!

Love that cute photo of Savi!
 
At Logan awaiting flight to SF--wonderful weekend as always in Maine! Savi has to wear that outfit on July 4th in Maine!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?