Sunday, June 13, 2010

 

Day 1573 - I love a parade!


Greetings, Bloggy Celebrants!

Here's a cute picture of Savannah at her very first parade. How cute is that outfit that matches the flag she is holding?

I haven't been to many parades, but they can be fun if it's not too hot!

It has been awfully hot so far this spring, it's supposed to be 90's every day for the next several days, and muggy, and miserable.

All the Fan Fair/ CMA Festival people are in town, and I wonder how many of them are fainting in the oppressive heat! The heat index is supposed to be 100 or more.

At the same time, there is another big music festival called Bonnaroo going on, and that is all outdoors as well.

Too hot for me, folks, but I know several people from work are there.

Yesterday I went to water aerobics, and we did one hour outdoors, then another hour indoors. It was fun, and yes, I wore sunblock when I was outside. I saw three people from work at the health club! They're everywhere, they're everywhere!

Have a nice Sunday, and stay cool!

Comments:
Hello, Karen, how are ya? Just saying hello.
 
lol! She had such a great time at that parade. It was nice and small, too. Only about an hour, so she didn't get bored and the temp was perfect.
Today is Jen's graduation party at her Aunts house. I got a bunch of different munchies...cheese, pepperoni and a variety of crackers, chips and dip, bagel and pretzel chips with spinach, artichoke/cheese dip, and tortilla chips w/ salsa and cheese. I think that is a good assortment of munchies! Michelle will cook burgers and dogs on the grill and everyone will be bringing different sides...YUM!! I'll be heading over with the kids about one to help set up, but the party starts at 3. We got Jen an AWESOME pink laptop for her grad. gift. She is gonna freak when she opens it. I even got a pink, wireless mouse to match. Way cool for school. =)
 
Heather - have fun at the party, and that is a wonderful and practical gift!!! Good job!

It isn't even noon yet and it is 90 degrees outside.

Hi Marcia - I'm fine and feeling good!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?