Saturday, June 12, 2010

 

Day 1572 - Aaaahhh - Weekend!


Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders-

Congratulations to all of our family graduates this weekend!

My sage advice... Now it's time to get a job and be an adult! Blech!

Here's a photo of Savannah making light circles on the ceiling with her flashlight.

I'd sing the tune of 'The wheels on the bus go round and round', modified to 'The light on the ceiling goes round and round, round and round', and Savannah would echo the 'round and round' part. Very fun game.

Heather - has the flashlight run out of batteries yet? I'm going to get one of those for little Clark if I can just remember when I'm in Walmart.

I know people bash Walmart and refuse to shop there, but I'm sorry, if the prices are good, I'm gonna go there.

Yesterday they had cantaloupes, whole pineapples, and 1lb packages of fresh strawberries for 99 cents each. That is about 1/3 of what they cost anywhere else.

I'm gonna go to water aerobics this morning, then more shopping.

Have a nice weekend, everyone!

Comments:
it did run out of batteries, so I replaced them, and it has already run out again...she uses it ALL THE TIME!!

The graduation last night was nice. They had some students sing and play music. One boy was great, the groups were only good enough for Savi to dance to...lol. Jen looked gorgeous!! But was barely on stage long enough to snap a picture...and she hid behind someone else when the whole group had to stand up there. At least she didn't throw up. ha!
 
A great milestone for Jen, the shy one! Tonight it's Phoenix turn and tomorrow Morgan. Aunt Nancy flew all the way from San Francisco to attend. 10 of us had a yummy dinner last night at Maurice's. My fave was the escargot in garlic butter!

Enjoy your shopping Karen, and thank you for the grasshoppers (shoes, that is!).
 
I put some pics and one video up on Flickr...the first are of the graduation, the others are from the parade this morning. Savi LOVED it! Even the guns firing...she thought it was all great!
 
Love all the pictures, Heather! Jen looks beautiful, I love the video of Savi dancing - and where did you get that 4th of July skirt for Savi? Amazing!
 
And what event was the parade celebrating?
 
The Parade was a Post Memorial day parade, and the outfit came from TJ Max =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?