Thursday, June 10, 2010

 

Day 1570 - A double rainbow!


Greetings, Bloggy Doublers-

Last night on the way home, I saw a DOUBLE RAINBOW!

We had several rounds of thunderstorms yesterday. I got kicked out of the pool at the gym due to the storms actually.

The rain was slowly ending when I saw the double rainbow about 7pm or so.

No - this isn't my photo, it was raining and I considered pulling over to take a picture with my phone, but didn't do it. It looked like this, though - one more intense than the other.

I can't say for sure that I have never seen one in my life, but it was spectacular to witness.

Do you feel like you've had some good luck, or been given a gift when you see a rainbow? For some reason, I do.

I hope you have a wonderful and gifted Thursday!

Comments:
For me the rainbow is the gift, especially a double rainbow--we did see one last summer. Maybe you were given a gift by getting kicked out of the pool!

Aunt Nancy will arrive tomorrow for the graduations, and we'll go to Maurice's for dinner tomorrow night--Doug,Nancy, Mary Ann, Martha and Roger and Gil and I. I'll definitely have escargot for an appetizer, yum!
 
Whoops, correct the spelling of appetiser, please!
 
I was right the first time--appetizer!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?