Tuesday, June 08, 2010

 

Day 1568 - Don't Bug Me!

Greetings, Bloggy Bugs and Bee-keepers!

Charlie and I had a great time yesterday evening at the annual beekeepers picnic - actually a potluck dinner.

My contribution - spiral ham on rolls. Mmmmmmm... There was also pork barbeque, salads, baked beans, and a million desserts. Mmmmmmmm again...

This photo is of Savannah playing with her friends, the ants.

Ants, as long as they are not biting ants, are a great source of entertainment for children.

They are easy to pick up, they stay busy and are fun to watch, and they sometimes keep going even when they accidently get squashed or pulled in two... Oops.

TTFN and be gentle with your little friends!

Comments:
my baby loves her bugs!! She catches flies and carries them around, plays with the ants...wasn't very amused with the grub I found for her in the yard, but LOVED the tiny inchworm a few weeks ago...so much like her Mamma =) I love that!
 
I love to see that too! xxxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?