Sunday, June 06, 2010

 

Day 1566 - Polly Want a Limb?


Greetings, Blogregation -

I am SOOOO impressed by this picture, Heather.

To catch everyone up - Heather and Savannah attended the 'Fort Adams Family Day' in Newport yesterday. Savannah was the shining star of the day.

She may be in the 'Newport Today' paper too, if it is online I'll post the link when I get it.

Savannah was so brave! She got to meet the parrot, and also got to ride on a miniature pony. Exclamation points for everyone!

Well, nothing I can say could top this. How about that poise for a two-year old? She should audition for Animal Planet.

TTFN and have a great Sunday!

Comments:
She was so excited to hold that Parrot! I thought she might be a little afraid since it was so huge and it had to put it's sharp talons on her bare skin, but none of that bothered her a bit. She just loved it!

The pony spooked just as Savi was walking towards it to take her turn. It almost squashed her! She still wanted on (even though MAMMA wasn't too comfortable anymore with that jumpy mini-horse.) I ended up walking beside her, holding her hand most of the time..not because she WANTED me there, but because I wanted to be able to whip her OFF if that thing spooked again. lol.

And a correction..I found the magazine last night and it's Newport This Week...comes out every Wednesday and the pnline paper can be found on a sister site "Newport Now". So check Wednesday for a pic? I hope they use it!! =)
 
***paper, not magazine. jeez! LOL!
 
What a picture and what a brave girl! That pony is another story!
We'll check Wed for the picture on "Newport Now".
 
OMG! Those photos are fabulous. I can't believe a 2-year old would let a huge bird sit on her arm, or sit on a pony who had spooked. Maybe it's all those animals you and Mike engage with?
And that dress, those little shoes, the hair!
 
Karen I just noticed your title, "Polly Want a Limb"--how funny!
 
I was laughing about the 'Polly Want a Limb' when I thought of it.

I am just in love with that parrot photo, it is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

xxx
 
I posted the rest of the pics from your visit, Mom. Lots of mini videos, too. I think (If I remember) one of them has the 'TEDDY' song on it. I don't have speakers on my computer so I couldn't check for sure....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?