Saturday, June 05, 2010

 

Day 1565 - First Saturday in June!


Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

Here's a picture of Savannah, all excited when playing catch in the living room with Uncle Steve.

Savannah has a little yellow teddy bear, and sings a song (usually at the top of her darling lungs) that goes something like 'Me and My Teddy, Gettin' Ready to Play'.

We were taking a walk to Dunkin Donuts, and she was singing it over and over again, to the delight of people sitting out on their porch that afternoon.

Well, Grandma (that would be me) has been infected by 'Me and My Teddy'. That song is playing in my head now, and even Charlie knows it from me hollering it around the house. Pretty funny!

Today is Goodwill 50% off everything day - I might pop in there later after water aerobics. Sometimes I don't feel like going on those days because the lines are too long - but I may have the stamina for it.

Newsflash - I took off my swim cap in the health club shower yesterday and it PULLED MY HAIR! How fun is THAT?

TTFN and have a nice day!

Comments:
Crickets chirping...
 
haha!!! I love that your cap is pulling your hair now..yahoo!

I took Savi to Newport today for the Fort Adams Family day. It poured this morning and only cleared up two hours before it was due to begin. I think a bunch of vendors decided to ditch because of that...family day was a family flop. there were only about 10 or 12 tables, very little food, NOTHING for kids to DO except to sit in a fire truck or police car. There was supposed to be a rock wall, a big bounce house maze, TONS of vendors and games....nothin. We still had a nice time but I was really not impressed, I DID get some neat pics though...I won't say of what. Check Flickr today or tomorrow. =)
 
Gee - that family day does sound like a flop, doesn't it?

Looking forward to the pictures! xxxx
 
That's very cute about the song. I wish there were sound emails so I could hear her sing it.

I can also imagine you singing it, Karen! Exclamation point!
 
Pictures are up!!
And Marcia, I will get a video of her singing it and post it on Flickr or Youtube =)
 
Fantastic, amazing, spectacular pictures. I am just speechless and thrilled!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?