Friday, June 04, 2010

 

Day 1564 - Friday, Already?

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers -

It's Friday, Hooray!

See how happy Savannah looks about it? She's clapping her hands!

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Side note - it really bothers me that I use so many exclamation marks, but I just feel 'exclamatory' so much of the time.

That reminds me of a performance review years ago that said I used BOLD too much in my status reports. Anyone ever had a comment about their FONT performance? Ha!

Well - this week went by really fast, I'll say that much. I am always ready for the weekend, though- aren't you?

What are you going to do this weekend? I'd like to go see the movie 'Prince of Persia'. Has anyone seen it yet? The IMDB rating seems good enough to spend matinee money on.

TTFN and have a nice weekend!

Comments:
Ahhh a clean slate.

Karen, you've probably noticed that caps (and I assume bold) on blogs is referred to as "yelling." Regarding criticism, while taking a college exam, my pen ran out of ink, so I used a red ink pen. I wrote a note of apology to the professor. His response in the margin: "how about blood?" - later on, he wrote "ye Gods and catfishes, what awful handwriting." - Must have been a slow day for the prof at old UMaine.
 
Savi is a darling! You're an exclamatory gal, Karen, let it all hang out (not literally)!

We're busy this weekend with WP events--baked bean supper tonight, then set up for the Alumni banquet at the gym(the Banquet is tomorrow night). Later tonight there will be fireworks to watch--these are donated by local people and are as good as Oxford Plains Speedway.

Liked your comment, Nancy!
 
I always think I use too many exclamation points too. I actually go back and remove several if I'm writing an email. lol!
 
Too many exclamation points??? On my God!!!!!!

I think we have a family thing abut wanting to be heard! At least, it really bothers me when I'm not listened to...

Are you listening???!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?