Thursday, June 03, 2010

 

Day 1563 - It's Complicated!


Greetings, Bloggy Complications!

There's nothing complicated about THIS adorable girl - just LOOK at that happy face! I love this picture!

We FINALLY rented 'It's Complicated' and watched it last night.

We enjoyed it, but I would have liked it even more without Meryl Streep OR Alec Baldwin OR Steve Martin.

I didn't think any of them had much charisma in this movie, by themselves or with each other. Others must disagree, because everyone I've ever spoken to really liked the movie. I just would have liked it more with a different cast of the main characters. I DID like Harley, the son in law, a lot.

Hey - I need some suggestions for movies. Romantic comedies, comedies, action movies, or crime dramas, whatever.

TTFN and have a nice day AFTER you give me some movie suggestions!

Comments:
I'm waiting for "It's Complicated" to be available On Demand. Everyone I've talked to loves it.

Cute photo of Savi (of course!)
 
Have to rush off to a mtg tonight, so I'll just say "Let's see more of Savannah every day!" Yay! I liked the cast of "It's Complicated", and Alec Baldwin's bum wasn't bad either!

Karen, I had my first homemade foamme latte this morning, using your nice birthday present!
 
Sadly, I haven't seen ANY movies lately worth mentioning on here. Aside from the one we both just saw in the theater..

They have a family day at Fort Adams in Newport Saturday. I think I will take Savi =) Jen is busy with her friends and Mike is on his way to NC for a show...just me and the babe =)
 
Congratulations on your foame' latte', Mom!

xxx
 
Hey, I could use a foamy latte maker when I move to Maine and cannot walk out my door to get one!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?