Tuesday, June 01, 2010

 

Day 1561 - Vacation Recuperation!

Greetings, Bloggy Post-Vacationers!

Actually, I'll bet a lot of folks have this whole week off.

I just downloaded my Memorial Weekend photos from my camera, and of course, they are totally adorable.

Here are a couple from our beach trip, one of Great Grammy Peggy, and one of Savannah decked out in the ultimate in beach wear, down to her own little beach chair!

I had a stomach bug yesterday (thankfully surviving the plane flight home), and am going to take it easy today and recover.

Hope you had a great weekend too!

Comments:
How adorable-the girl and the outfit. Hey, maybe Savi can give great grammy some fashion tips-- (love ya, Peggy!!)
 
What a cutie pie that little Savi is, and Great-Grammy isn't too bad either, so there Nancy! I didn't know we were going to the beach so I didn't bring my totally cool stuff!

Arn't those pictures of Sophie adorable!!!!! Karen can you post from an email to your blog?

What, a stomach bug, oh no! Glad you are OK today. It was a great weekend in every respect! The best part for me was seeing your beautiful new hair!
 
Cute!! Can't wait to see more! I've uploaded mine. Still need to edit and delete, then post on Flickr. Maybe I'll get a few up tonight?
I am still feeling pretty sick, Mamma! Thought I was going to die during the bday party last night. Could not get home and in bed fast enough! Dragged all day today. Still dizzy and nauseous. What on earth got us??? sheesh!
 
Poor Heather! I don't know what it was or is, but I'll be glad when it's gone!

I've just had soup and a bagel today, nothing to eat yesterday - too nauseous!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?