Monday, May 31, 2010

 

Day 1560 - From Home A to Home B!


Greetings, Bloggy Travelers -

Happy Memorial Day!

Please take a moment today to remember the brave and valiant service men and women who lost their lives defending our country.

Here's another cute photo from Plymouth of Savannah feeding the baby geese.

I'll be travelling today from Rhode Island back to Tennessee.

I know already it will be an easier flight, because I have a nonstop - no changes, no stops.

We'll have some time for visiting tomorrow morning before I head to the airport. Hopefully I'll get just a few more photos in the ol' camera before I leave!

TTFN and have a wonderful holiday.

Comments:
Welcome home, Karen! Glad you made it back safe and sound. What a wonderful visit we had in Prov.--I'm still high from it all. Savi is a great child, so lively and good natured! What a wonderful job Heather has done raising her (with help from Mike and Jen, of course!) Many thanks to Lyn and Steve for their hospitality, including my birthday cook-out--just fabulous! Wonderful family and friends--who could be luckier than I am!

Gil was Master of Ceremonies today for the Legion parade and services at the cemetary. A time to remember our veterans with gratitude and love.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?