Saturday, May 29, 2010

 

Day 1558 - In the Land of the Clam


Greetings, Bloggy Holiday Weekenders!

I am here in New England after a LONG couple of flights last night.

The airports were packed, there were lots of delays, and I finally went to bed at 1:30am this morning.

I'm the only one up at the moment, for some reason, so everyone had a late night last night.

Sleepy or no - we're going to have a great day today! I've already been swapping text messages with Heather (and Savannah).

It is Memorial Weekend cookout day, and there are TWO watermelons on the kitchen table, a ton of corn on the cob, and a HUGE homemade birthday cake. YUM-O!

My brother in law is the grill-master, and cooks awesome burgers and dogs.

That's the whole agenda today - family time and cookout. Can't wait!

TTFN and have fun today, whatever you're doing!

Comments:
Hello all, I'm at the airport headed to San Diego--have a great day, and another HAPPY BIRTHDAY to wonderful Peggy! XOXO
 
Hi Everyone! Thanks for all of the birthday wishes! I was too busy yesterday to look at the blog! Lyn and Steve are hosting what will be a wonderful birthday cookout, and we're preparing for it. Family and friends--what could be better. I wish Gil could be here but he has too much to do with the Legion regarding Memorial Day. And Nancy, have a wonderful time with Eric and Ayssa!
 
Happy Birthday Grammy! Savi and I are here at the party waiting for the rest to join us. Already had a great morning! Looking forward to a fun weekend!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?