Friday, May 28, 2010

 

Day 1557 - Happy Birthday, Mom!


Greetings, Bloggy Celebrants!

It's Friday, it's Memorial Weekend, and it's my mother's birthday. What more could you ask for?

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Happy Birthday tooo yoooou,
Happy Birthday tooo yoooou,
Happy Birthday, dear Mom-my,
Happy Birthday tooo yoooou!

My suitcase is loaded with presents for the 'birthday girl'. I did manage to pack a few things for Savannah, and a few clothes for myself for the weekend!

We'll have to open them tomorrow morning though, because I am flying in very late tonight.

I leave Nashville at 6 but am changing planes in Chicago (blech), then going on to Providence. We'll have a great holiday weekend, and I'll load up on new photos of Savannah.

And speaking of photos... Here's a great new photo of Savannah in Plymouth, Massachusetts last weekend. What a cute outfit!

Yes, that is an anchor next to her - see the chain attached? It is always awe-inspiring to see the size of those anchors and chains.

If you have never been to Plymouth to see Plymouth Rock - it is pitifully small! I think the souvenir hunters got to 'The Rock' long before the preservation societies did.

I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend! I'm on my way, Mom! Happy Birthday!

Comments:
Happy Birthday, Mom!

Cute picture, Heather!
 
When we thought Savi couldn't get any cuter--and great outfit, Mom! What is her size now? 2T or 3T? Does she have a favorite animal?

Happy Birthday, wonderful sister!!
 
Happy Birthday Grammy!!!!!!!!! See you tomorrow!! xoxoxoxo

Thanks Marcia =) And Nancy, she is in a 2t..barely. She's so petite she still wears a lot of her 18 month clothing!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?