Thursday, May 27, 2010

 

Day 1556 - I See A Bad Moon A-risin'...


Greetings, Bloggy Howlers!

The full moon was GORGEOUS last night as I was driving home late.

I could see the full moon glowing off to the east. At the same time, there was a spectacular heat lightning storm going on towards the south!

I love it when lightning at night makes the storm clouds glow and flash - it is just spectacular! There was even some rain, but so scattered that it didn't obscure the moon at all.

So - tell me - do you believe a full moon is a good omen, or a bad one? I've heard that crime goes up during a full moon, and that people behave oddly.

For me, it's a good omen. I love to see the moon, and usually say out loud 'Hi Moon!' when I see it. I don't know any werewolves, DO YOU?

And what exactly IS a bad moon anyway? I read that a ring around the moon is a sign of bad weather coming. Is THAT a bad moon?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Comments:
Noone wants to be mooned, I guess!

I love the moon too. I remember nights growing up,looking out my bedroom window at a full moon over the pine trees, or in the winter, over pristine snowy fields (before snowmobiles!)
 
Nice thoughts about the moon, Karen and Nancy! It is beautifully full tonight!

See you tomorrow night! Can't wait!

Nancy, have a special weekend!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?