Tuesday, May 25, 2010

 

Day 1554 - Rootin' for the Routine!

Greetings, Bloggy Schedulers -

I deleted the photo I had chosen for todays blog. Why? Because I changed the subject.

I want to clear something up. I don't usually write the blog in the morning anymore - although I used to. I do lack both time and brainpower to select a topic, select a photo, and 'create' something in the wee hours of the morning each day - I would have to get up earlier.

I do occasionally write the blog in the morning. This usually happens on a weekend, or when I have fallen asleep in the chair and forgotten to write it.

Now that we have our wireless laptop in the den, I write the blog for the following day sometime during the evening while we are lounging after dinner, watching sports or a movie. There is an option to 'auto-magically' schedule it to be posted. I schedule it for the next day, early in the morning.

So - what does my daily routine look like? It is similar to this:
  1. Wake up (via alarm clock or no).
  2. Drink (inhale) a cup of foame' latte' that Charlie makes for me. Thank you, Charlie!
  3. Check that the blog published, maybe read email.
  4. Pack my swim bag.
  5. Pack my lunch.
  6. Decide what to wear. Get dressed.
  7. Make my breakfast.
  8. Go to the gym.
  9. Go to work.
  10. Run errands.
  11. Go home.
  12. Make dinner.
  13. Write the blog.
  14. Do some laundry, housework, etc.
  15. Read or watch TV.
  16. Crash.

TTFN and I hope your daily routine is fun!


Comments:
Karen, we love your blogs but if there are days you want to say to heck with it, just post that you're taking the day off! Its amazing how you have maintained a daily blog for so long.
 
I agree with Nancy--even God rested on the 7th day! I did ask how you could be so mentally creative so early in the morning, and now I know you write in the evening (it's still a huge feat to keep coming up with interesting things to say!).

See you on the weekend--Yay!
 
I agree too! I am amazed everyday that you still find things to write about! I can't find ANYTHING to talk about most days!!

Your day is much more interesting than mine, I think. I wish I could sneak out of the house early to go to the gym, or even a walk, before Savi wakes up. Maybe next year? =)
 
Heather - I hear you!

It's hard or impossible to find any time before work, and after work is dinner and 'crash time'.

All I can say is - SOMEDAY!

xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?