Sunday, May 23, 2010

 

Day 1552 - Sunday Stuff


Greetings, Blogregation!

When I first saw this photo, I thought 'Savannah is doing Tai Chi!'

In actuality, there is a mesh barrier around the trampoline that she is resting her hands on. If you click on the photo you can see it clearly.

I had a nice day yesterday and scored BIG on some combination sale items plus coupons.

I got a $30 'upper foundation garment' for 66 cents after all the discounts.

That's almost ridiculous, isn't it?

I also got 2 shirts for $3.25 each - but that's not nearly as good as the 66 cent you-know-what.

That store didn't make any money on me, for sure, but I did reduce their inventory slightly...

Not sure what we're going to do today, but we'll start the day off with breakfast and a swim.

TTFN and have a nice Sunday!

Comments:
That was a close description, but not exact. lol! There IS a mesh screen around the trampoline, but she's not touching it. She was in mid air when I took this. Look at her feet!
We are off to Plymouth today to see an old friend. Should be nice!
 
Sorry, Heather! It looked to me like her feet were on the edge - but now I understand! Duh!

Hope you have fun in Plymouth - we were in the pool when you called.
 
Heather, I lived for about a year (1973-74) in Rocky Nook a little beachside community in Kingston near Plymouth. I loved going into Plymouth, and one day spotted Dick Gregory standing on Plymouth Rock (it was enclosed but I guess they let him inside the enclosure because he's famous and I think lived there at the time)
 
I had to go back and look at the picture again, too! Savi is pretty agile! Yes, Karen, your bargains are pretty amazing! I remember visiting you, Nancy, when you lived in Plymouth, and of course seeing Plymouth Rock and being disappointed it was so small!

We watched an entire Red Sox game this afternoon (against the Phillies), and we won 8-3. They couldn't hit Wakefield at all. He can really baffle hitters with his knuckleball.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?