Saturday, May 22, 2010

 

Day 1551 - Saturday Stuff


Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

I think we'll go with a lovely Easter photo of Savannah instead of my colonoscopy shots. Good choice, eh?

Charlie and I went out for a 'Colonoscopy Celebration' dinner last night to Applebees. We split a spinach and artichoke dip appetizer, then we had bacon cheeseburgers, and beer. Awesome stuff!

It is overcast right now, but supposed to be near or at 90 degrees in the afternoons for the next several days. The weather can't make up it's mind...

Charlie's out on the deck reading the paper, and I hear the birds singing, and we saw some rabbits running around out back.

I have water aerobics at 9am today. They cancelled the 8am class I always went to, so now I have an extra hour in the morning before I need to leave.

I am going to run some errands today too. If you don't know yet - on Friday I will fly out to New England for Memorial Weekend, so I'm already starting to get ready.

TTFN and have a great Saturday!

Comments:
Did you see the two pics I posted of the new robins that are in my forsythia bush? They are still so new their little bug eyes are still closed!!!
 
Heather - yes!

I saw the 2 baby bird photos - keep taking more when they get feathers...

Also - more more more of Savannah!
 
Savannah was the right choice! And spinach/artichoke dip is my favorite. Can't wait to see you next weekend! Goodnight all!
 
A new Savi photo! Yay! And of course she is beautiful and I love her hairdo.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?