Friday, May 21, 2010

 

Day 1550 - Friday, Hooray!


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers -

It's Friday - hooray!

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Today's photo is NOT me, but I am having my procedure this morning, and look forward to being appropriately loopy afterward.

Thanks, Charlie, for driving me!

I will also look forward to eating real food today. Even a 24 hour liquid diet is a chore.

There were several times during the day when I almost ate something by accident. For example, I was cutting up a cantaloupe yesterday. I always taste a piece to see if I did a good job choosing one - but yesterday Charlie had to taste it for me.

Have a great friday, and a great weekend! I'll let you know when I'm back home.

Comments:
Hey, I think you got a bum rap, Karen!
 
Hi everyone -

I am home, the procedure went smoothly, and best of all, I don't need another one for TEN YEARS!

All is well BEHIND the scenes...
 
Punny girls!!!

Karen, am so glad everything went well and it's all BEHIND you. Did they give you versed and did you like it?
 
All's well that ends well (pun intended)! So glad nothing out of the ordinary was found, and relieved, too (no pun intended, honestly)!

Have a good weekend everyone!
 
Nancy - I had something called Propofol, and no, it didn't make be feel loopy at all.
 
will there be a photo for tomorrow's blog???
 
Heather, that was very funny!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?