Thursday, May 20, 2010

 

Day 1549 - My Girl Wants to Potty All the Time, Potty All the Time, Potty all the Tiiiime!


Greetings, Bloggy Potty People!

Here's another favorite photo of Savannah last Memorial Weekend at the zoo, trying to grab the water droplets. Too cute!

Look at how the water POURS DOWN in a non-stop manner. It seems to never end!

Okay - the reason I said all that is so I could tell you this...

Today I need to drink a gallon of 'prep fluid' (read that 'laxative') to prepare for an entertaining medical procedure on Friday called a colonoscopy.

80% of readers just turned away saying 'Eeeeewwwww!'

100% of people who have had one say the prep is far worse than the procedure, so I believe I'll be camping out in the guest bathroom for much of the day. You'll know where I am if I don't answer the phone.

I know, I know - why say ANYTHING?

So 'The Fam' will know and commiserate, that's why! No, I'm not having some horrible and unmentionable problem. I'm that age, I've never had one of these before, it's a necessary evil, so there you GO. (I mean, there I go...)

To read more about the procedure, see the following link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonoscopy

Don't you feel thankful today that you're NOT having one? Bring on the potty humor, I can take it...

Comments:
I hope it all comes out ok in the end!
 
Good one, Marcia!
 
I've had 2 glasses so fart - uh - so FAR - pineapple flavored.

I should have made the solution earlier so it would have time to chill, but it's not any worse than salt and soda gargle. It has a salt aftertaste.

Eddie Murphy was the guest last night on Jay Leno. Jay asked him what it would be like to turn 50 and he immediately mentioned he would have to have a colonoscopy!

Ha!
 
I politely sent a separate email to Karen about my colonoscopy. The prep is the worst--best to be ALONE. One word for the he colonoscopy--the medication, versed. Whoo-whee!
 
My goodness, what a procedure it is! I'm glad we got to see little Savi playing with the water, and not Karen on the potty! Good luck tomorrow! The next day after my first colonoscopy, I tried to go to work and had to leave work and call the doctor as I didn't feel well. When she heard my symptoms she said, "It's the drugs!" So I stayed home another day!
 
Wooohoooo!!! have fun!!!!
 
Hi everyone!

I lived through round 1 (first half gallon), and round 2 (second half gallon) is coming up later tonight.

I am enjoying orange jello for dinner, after my soup course of beef broth...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?