Wednesday, May 19, 2010

 

Day 1548 - Bucket List?


Greetings, Bloggy Listmakers!

Don't worry - I'm not talking about a checklist of things I want to do before I die.

I'm talking about STUFF I like that arrives in BUCKETS - like these buckets of deliciousness, or buckets that are near and dear to my heart.

#1 Bucket - The bucket of polished stones from Uncle Stans store, now owned by my aunt.

#2 Bucket - A New England clam boil bucket containing lobster, clams, sausage or hot dogs, corn, and potatoes.

#3 Bucket - The special, refillable bucket of movie theatre popcorn we bought earlier this year, with refills all year for only $2.50.

#4 Bucket - My Bucket-o-tea, which is actually a mason jar of tea that I drink with dinner.

#5 Bucket - Believe it or not, I love the $10 Bucket of wings from Walmart.

I think that's enough to have made my point.

Have a great Wednesday, and TTFN!

Comments:
Now I'm hungry, going to lunch.

Karen, you'll appreciate this. Our server is down (affecting offices in SF, LA and Irvine)- and has not been operational except briefly here and there since 5:30 on MONDAY it is now 1:45 on WEDNESDAY. It crashed while I was sending a very long email to a client--the IT person's response, you should create a word doc for long emails. Yeah, how helpful after the horse is already out of the barn.
We are all paralyzed here without email. Someone did point out we do have phones and faxes but that doesn't help!!
 
Hi all! Yes, I like buckets of stuff too...KFC bucket of chicken, bucket of popcorn for sure...

another yucky rainy day, but tomorrow will be beautiful! Looking forward to NEXT weekend...can't wait!
 
Thanks for the bucket brigade. I might try those Walmart wings if they're not too spicy hot. Yes, we get to run our fingers through those little stones whenever we are at Aunt Mary Ann's for Sun. night pizza.

I'm eager for next weekend, too!!!
 
Hi everyone! YES, I am looking forward to next weekend SO MUCH!

Mom - ask for the 'not spicy' wings or maybe they call them the 'original' wings. Some Walmarts also have boneless wings, I don't get those either.

I like the normal, regular, non-spicy wings. I like the chicken tenders too - you can have them make the bucket with half and half!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?