Tuesday, May 18, 2010

 

Day 1547 - You Wascally Wabbit!


Greetings, Bloggy Nature Lovers!

We had an early evening rainshower last night, and afterwards, 'our' rabbits (who normally live discreetly in our yard) just went crazy!

Okay, Mother Nature - what was in that rain? A little 'Wacky Wild Wabbit Wain' goin' on?

We had at least 4 rabbits in the barn lot. They were running, streaking, chasing each other, and performing various Rabbit Olympics.

I wish this was my photo - but alas, I grabbed it off the web. It's very accurate, though.

If I had stepped outside on the deck to photograph the rabbits, they would have hidden, and I would have spoiled their fun. I wish I could have taken a video!

I hope you have a fun Tuesday - but watch out for that mysterious Wacky Rain!

Comments:
Karen, how wonderful to have bunnies playing outside your window. Great photo too.
 
Those wascally wabbits!
 
Gil says he hasn't seen any rabbits (sorry I mean wabbits) here for a few years. Too bad! I can only imagine the fun you were having watching them frolic around.
 
aww, cute! Jen finally got to see my favorite albino squirrel that lives up the street. Her and Mike were thinking I was seeing things as no one else had ever seen him but me...he is the coolest thing!!!

It's raining here too, today and tomorrow. Yuck.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?