Friday, May 14, 2010

 

Day 1543 - Traffic, traffic everywhere...

Greetings, Bloggy Commuters!

Thankfully THIS is NOT Nashville - it may be in another country. Talk about HORRIBLE traffic!

I like my current morning schedule, except for the fact that I am on the road during the worst time of the morning for traffic.

Every morning, I come up the ramp to the interstate, only to see a maze of brake lights. I attempt to merge into a seething mass of cars whose sole purpose is to get in FRONT of ANYONE and EVERYONE, and prevent me from getting IN.

However - there's some good news.

It's Friday, Hooray! You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Do you have any big plans for the weekend? We don't, but that's OK.

Nancy - Sunday night is the Survivor finale - don't forget to tape it!

TTFN, have a nice Friday and a nice weekend.

Comments:
Wow, what a picture! 10 lanes on each side.
 
This is why I stopped driving on freeways a few years ago and now don't drive at all or have a car. I'll need to buy a car and drive in Maine but no real freeways there!
I will tape Survivor because I already have four episodes taped. I plan to watch them this weekend.
 
Yikes, let's not go there, wherever that is! Yes, Karen, I've been with you to see how traffic back up, and nobody lets you in. Whatever happened to Southern hospitality?

Tomorrow is Gil's granddaughter, Sunny's graduation from USM in Portland, a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management,and her sister, Nina, will march but not actually finish course work (Health Sciences) until Dec., similar to Alex's situation.

Have a good weekend everyone!
 
Hi everyone! TGIF! I have had an exhausting week. Not really from work, though. Just not feeling too well lately, I guess. Looking forward to taking it easy this weekend and, hopefully, getting some REST!!! (It will be nice out, though, so yardwork may win..and maybe a trip to the park!! Have a great weekend whatever you do!
 
Feel better soon, Heather!

We don't really have plans for the weekend- just relaxing.

It is supposed to RAIN all weekend - OH NO!
 
NOT MORE RAIN!!! Ugh...=(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?