Thursday, May 13, 2010

 

Day 1542 - Thursday, already?


Greetings, Bloggy Nibblers!

Here is one of my most-favorite Savannah photos. Adorable!

It's Friday Eve already, and my car tires still smell like skunk.

Charlie gently suggested 'Why don't you take your car and run it through the car wash?'

I hadn't thought of that. Honestly! I just figured it would wear off 'eventually', and 'eventually' hasn't arrived yet.

The only other news of note is that I bought 2 tops on clearance at Kohls yesterday. I ended up (after the clearance price plus a coupon I had) paying $3.25 each for them, a total savings of $74 from the original price of $40 each.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE a bargain - and if you know me, you know that. My nickname for a time was 'Five Bucks', because if it was five bucks or less, I thought it was a DEAL.

Happy Bargain Hunting, Folks!

Comments:
That is adorable. One of my favorite photos of Eric is like that but he is not thrilled about it (in fact, I'm taking it to show to his girlfriend when I visit over Memorial Day). I remember my dad had the photo on the wall in his room at the nursing home so I guess he liked it too.
 
I'm going to take a pic tonight of me eating my foot...you can post it tomorrow.
=) lol
 
Love that picture! She's beautiful at any age. I'm sure a picture of you eating your foot will be beautiful, too, Heather! Can't wait!

Karen, I hope you can go through the car wash for $5! You are amazing with your skill for bargains.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?