Tuesday, May 11, 2010

 

Day 1540 - Peeee Yew!

Greetings, Thou Most Fragrant Bloggers!

My car smells like a skunk, and has since Mothers Day. Sheesh. I'm so proud.

As a child, Pepe Le Pew's girlfriend (the cat), taught me to speak french, you know. I used to imitate her saying 'Le Mew, Le Meow, Le Mew, Le Meow'.

Charlie was driving my car when we returned home from our walk on Mothers Day. He drove home on some local roads vs. the main drag.

We must have unintentionally driven into a 'skunkage oil slick' as we passed a roadkill, because ever since my tires have smelled like skunk! (expletive deleted)

Charlie requested I park in the DRIVEWAY on Mothers Day, because MY CAR made the WHOLE GARAGE SMELL, and the smell would come into the house whenever we opened the door. (expletive deleted)

When I got home from work yesterday, I said to Charlie 'I forgot to tell anyone at work about my car smelling like a skunk.' Charlie said 'Don't worry. THEY KNOW.'

I am hoping for more rain this week, to try to wash it off. (expletive deleted)

TTFN and I hope your week is coming up roses...

Comments:
Nothing worse than skunk smell--how horrible. Try putting lilacs in your car, they're pretty fragrant!
 
Karen, was Charlie saying YOU smelled like a skunk?? Bad Charlie.
Our dog Blackie always managed to find skunks and would then try to run into the house or jump on one of us. EEEEWWWW.
 
No, Nancy. Not Karen. Her car.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?