Thursday, April 29, 2010

 

Day 1528 - Buns of Steel!

Greetings, Bloggy Dogs and Burgs!

I have a training class at work this morning, so my schedule is a bit different. I even put in a wash this morning, which is in the dryer as we speak.

I am eating breakfast on a hot dog bun - egg whites and fat free cheese on a low calorie, high fiber wheat bun.

That sounds awful, I know, but trust me, it is YUMMY. I wouldn't lie about bread, folks.

By the way - I usually call hot dog buns hot dog ROLLS, but Charlie insists they are buns. WHAT-EVER.

I just tried a new kind of hot dog BUN, Sara Lee's '80 Calories and Delightful' Wheat Hot Dog buns. They are awesome.

I also buy the 'Whitewheat' and 'Healthy Life' brands, but in some ways, I like these new ones better. They are super soft, and tasty too!

I get sick of the same things for breakfast - do you?

Sometimes I have oatmeal, sometimes I have an egg sandwich, sometimes I have veggie burgers on english muffins, and sometimes I have leftover grilled chicken and put it on a muffin or roll for breakfast.

If I eat cereal, it is usually in the evening when I can't think of something for supper.

What do YOU eat for breakfast?? TTFN!

Comments:
I hardly ever eat breakfast, but if I do, it's usually a bagel or some scrambled eggs with Savi =) For the most part eating breakfast consists of crunching the sugar at the bottom of my iced coffee...=)
 
No breakfast??

As your mother, I am legally obligated to remind you that eating breakfast is good for you!

Love you! xxxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?