Wednesday, April 28, 2010

 

Day 1527 - Happy Birthday, Marcia!


Greetings, Bloggy Birthday Celebrants -

It's Marcia's birthday - Happy Birthday, Marcia!

Here's a photo of Marcia taken at Storyland in New Hampshire.

Marcia is my big sister, so of course I was jealous of her when I was little.

Marcia was one of the names in the 'Name Game' -remember? Marcia, Marcia, Bo-Barcia, Banana-Fanna-Fo-Farcia, Fee Fye Mo Marcia, Marcia!

Then, of course Marcia was the most popular Brady Bunch sister. (repeat after me, Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!)

Marcia decided that John Lennon was more handsome and interesting than Paul McCartney, so I HAD to fall in love with John Lennon too.

Marcia decided that Peter Tork was more handsome and interesting than Davy Jones, so I HAD to fall in love with Davy Jones AND Peter Tork.

What a tragic childhood I had, right? Wrong!

Happy Birthday, Marcia! Have fun!

Comments:
Happy Birthday, Marcia!

Marcia, that photo should go on your Facebook page (if you have one). Priceless. Who's that guy you're hanging out with, LOL.

I didn't know that Marcia was the original first name in the Name Game. Marcia is a beautiful name befitting a beautiful person.
 
Happy Birthday, Marcia, Marcia, Marcia! I know how old you are but am I supposed to say? Nice memories, Karen! The Beatles and the Monkeys were both pretty popular in our home!

Marcia, you have always been an adorable child, teenager, young adult, and mature adult, and I love you very much, as do your siblings and Kelly and nieces and nephews, aunts, uncles and cousins! Hope you are having a happy day!
 
Peggy, from your picky sister, it's the Monkees.
 
Happy Birthday Marcia!!! xoxoxo
 
Nancy, What do I know--I was another generation!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?