Tuesday, April 27, 2010

 

Day 1526 - Drivin' me CRAZY!


Greetings, Bloggy Road Warriors!

Savannah, I hope the other kids on tricycles don't drive the way the people do on the highways around here.

People don't follow any of the rules!

WHY IS THAT??

They use the breakdown lane as a travel lane.
They use exit lanes as passing lanes.
They block drivers from merging.
They don't swap places with you when you need to merge left and they need to merge right.
They can't wait to pass someone on a double yellow line.

One of the few times my mother has been known to use bad language is when she is driving and someone does something stupid.

I see some of these 'travel atrocities' on a daily basis. Sometimes I just don't feel like getting on the highway, but it takes too long to go via back roads.

Uh, come to think of it, some of those 'travel atrocities' occur on the back roads too.

Maybe I should become a kinder, gentler driver and stop giving the bad drivers the finger...

Be careful, everyone, and don't become one of THOSE drivers!

Comments:
I love this photo-Savannah with her wings getting ready to fly on her trike. How is she doing with it so far, Heather?
 
She understands the concept, but still wants to be pushed. She will have a better time learning at the park once we get consistent nice weather =)

Bad drivers are my BIGGEST pet peeve...bad spelling is my second...lol
 
Go, Heather! I agree!

xxx
 
Very late reading the blog. Great bad driver comments, Karen! The worst I say now is "Holy Shit" which I learned from Gil.

How cute is little Savi on her trike!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?