Monday, April 26, 2010

 

Day 1525 - Monday, Monday


Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

Here's a picture of Savannah with some orange juice in hand.

I like to look at her hands - they're so cute and tiny. I do worry if she has a glass in her hand, being a paranoid grandma. She didn't drop it, though!

Not having any little kids at home, I am not used to all the scary things kids do!

When I see kids at play being normal - climbing on stuff, balancing, swinging, jumping, screaming - it scares me! I am sure I'm not alone there...

It was wild and windy today - a beautiful day, but very strong winds. It reminded me of New England, and I love that (Charlie hates windy days!).

I had the windows down in my car when I went out to run errands. It was so LOUD in the car with the wind buffeting the windows it made me laugh.

I filled up the car with gas, went to Sams Club, went to Wal-mart, dropped off a bag of clothes at Goodwill, went to the post office, and came home to crash (and put away groceries).

Have a nice Monday and TTFN!

Comments:
Does Charlie say "I hear air" when it's windy?

I'm not a big fan of wind unless it's a huge storm off the ocean.
 
Cute picture of Savi! So you were entertained by the wind, and we know that Charlie was not!

Goodwill Fellowship mtg tonight up at Peg's. I'm taking "good salad" and 16 molasses cookies.

Nancy, I like huge storms off the ocean but not at FB--too close to the dunes!
 
Happy Monday...ugh.
That pic of Savi looks like she's doing an Elvis move..haha!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?